Aromatherapy is the ancient practice of using plant oils for physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health. The use of aromatherapy is an ancient health practice traced thousands of years back to Greek, Egyptian, Chinese, Persian and Indian cultures.
The mechanism of action takes only 8 molecules of aromatic substance to trigger the sense of smell and stimulate the limbic system. The limbic system helps regulates sleep, hunger, thirst, sexual drive. Aromatherapy also influences the hypothalamus effect of endocrine systme, emotions and memory. Aromatherapy is excellent for lessening symptoms of stress, anxiety, grief, anger, headaches, insomnia, fatigue and fear.
- Lavender induces relaxation and reduces depression, anxiety and stress.
- Ylang Ylang uplifts moods, relaxes the mind and increases sensuality.
- Jasmine reduces anxiety and acts as an aphrodisiac.
- Lotus deepens spiritual connectivity.
- Rosemary uplifts and helps with fatigue.
- Rose reduces the symptoms of depression and grief.
- Patchouli is very grounding and reduces symptoms of stress and fatigue.
- Sandalwood promotes happiness and peace.
- Lemon increases memory, concentration, and promoting overall happiness.
- Sage helps reduce negative thoughts and feelings of loneliness.
- Peppermint helps reduce fatigue, headaches, and increases memory and concentration.
I use aromatherapy misting sprays regularly to clear my mind, refresh my attitude, cleanse my auric field and uplift my spirits. I find that the use of continuous diffusers reduces the efficiency since it become habituated. Instead, I personally prefer to use a spritz bottle for specific times and purposes.
Over the years I have formulated 4 blends that work best for me AWAKEN SAMADHI SENSUALITY and PROTECTION. You can use these aroma sprays on your linen, in your room, at the office, in the car or any where you are to change your mood and others around you. I use them directly on my body, but you have to be aware that any oil and substance can cause an allergic reation and use all new products with caution.
If you are interested in purchasing these blends, please contact Dr. Christie at Healthier Vibrations.